We are real estate experts who believe that how
you live should be the guiding principle for where you live, and
that the home buying and selling process CAN be stress-free.
Contributing to the Greater Good
FREEBIRD and our founders strongly believe in being involved in the Fort Lauderdale community. As community leaders, we find that it is our responsibility to give back to people and organizations that are helping others in need. Through community service, mentoring tomorrow’s leaders, charitable giving, and building interconnected and diverse communities, we strive to improve the city we call home for the benefit of everyone.
- Broward County Jewish Federation — We are actively involved with the parent organization and its beneficiary agencies to help senior citizens, at-risk children, and others in need throughout Broward County and the world.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Light The Night Walk — We participate in the annual fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to raise money and awareness for research & support for cancer patients and their families.
- University of Florida Real Estate Advisory Board — As a board member, our founder mentors young and ambitious students to promote real estate studies and provide career guidance.
Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale — As a Trustee Member of Riverwalk we are helping to build a vibrant community and support a mixed-use environment of arts and entertainment, business, residential, marine, and educational interests.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce — As a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber, we are committed to helping promote economic growth and business development to inspire widespread prosperity throughout the community.
- Mockingbird Trail — We are a donor and supporter of this 8-mile urban trail route and linear park, which is designed to promote interconnectivity to parks, cultural centers, businesses, and educational institutions for those who live, work and play in the City of Fort Lauderdale.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) — Our involvement helps to further Urban Land Institute’s mission of providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating a sustainable, thriving future for our communities.
- The Fort Lauderdale Forum — We remain involved with the Fort Lauderdale Forum — a non-partisan platform for discussion of current issues affecting the lives of citizens in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County — to engage in healthy discussion on how to better serve our community.